More and more people in Bonn are deciding to cycle to work – it's good for the city climate and for their own health. Those who switch from car to bike actively support Bonn's mobility transition.
What makes commuting by bike in Bonn attractive:
- well-maintained bike lanes where cyclists can move safely and quickly,
- dry, safe parking facilities,
- a network of cycle paths through the city and the surrounding area with clear signposting,
- good connections with public transportation,
- E-bike charging stations,
- stations to pump up tires or borrow tools to fix minor defects.