English website

Services of other authorities

While getting settled in Germany you will need to take care of a number of other formalities, such as obtaining a work permit, insuring your car or submitting an annual tax return to your responsible tax office.

Save & share

explanations and notes


  • Foto: Michael Sondermann/Bundesstadt Bonn
  • City of Bonn
  • Foto: ©VadimGuzhva -
  • Giacomo Zucca/Bundesstadt Bonn
  • B. Wylezich - Fotolia
  • Foto: OTSPHOTO/
  • City of Bonn
  • Foto: ©VadimGuzhva -
  • City of Bonn

By using this website, you agree that this site may use cookies. Privacy policy