Learning the German language already before moving to Germany, will be very helpful.
The best way to learn a language is to approach it from as many perspectives and motivations as possible and to recognize the individual most successful method of learning.
Or is there a local language institute in your area?
You might be interested in the following internet portals:
- https://www.planet-schule.de/sf/spezial/spezial_learning_german.php (opens in a new tab)
- https://www.pasch-net.de/en/faq.html (opens in a new tab)
- https://www.goethe-verlag.com/ (opens in a new tab)
- https://learnGerman.dw.com/en/overview (opens in a new tab)
- https://www.sprachnudel.de/grammatik/deutsch-lernen (opens in a new tab)
- Numerous language schools in Germany specializes in German courses for young people. Language courses in the summer holidays are particularly popular.
Learning German via Skype with a pen pal or private tutor.
- Interesting games for learning German as a free app.
Research it with the usual internet search engines.
In Bonn anyone, who wants to advance German language skills, can take the offered language classes of various (mostly commercial) providers. Search queries with "Learn German in Bonn" give an overview.
The Internationale Begegnungsstätte im Amt für Kinder, Jugend und Familie der Stadt Bonn (International Meeting Center in the Office for Children, Youth and Family of Bonn) offers low priced courses for children and young people.