Accordingly, the quarantine of students is limited in principle to the demonstrably infected person. Individual contact persons or entire course or class groups will only have to be quarantined at home in very special and narrowly defined exceptional cases.
"I welcome the new regulation of quarantine in schools. Based on previous experience, it is well justifiable and the right step to ensure as much normality in everyday school life as possible for the children," says Mayor Katja Dörner.
The prerequisites for these rules are compliance with hygiene measures such as the AHA+L rules (keep your distance, observe hygiene, wear a mask in everyday life, ventilate regularly) and regular tests. "In addition, it is important that in cases where exceptions exist in the school, especially from the obligation to wear a mask (for example, in physical education classes), these exceptions are clearly documented and the other rules (e.g., spacing) are observed as far as possible," according to the NRW School Ministry.
Free testing possible from the fifth day
If, as an exception, a quarantine of contact persons is ordered, it must be limited to as few students as possible. In this case, the quarantine can be ended prematurely by a negative PCR test. The PCR test is performed by a physician or in PCR testing centers.
The test may be performed no earlier than after the fifth day of quarantine. If the test result is negative, students* will immediately return to class. This rule does not apply to teachers and other school personnel. Students who are currently in quarantine will not be able to take a PCR test until at least five days have elapsed.
Dates of the mobile vaccination campaigns
The following are the next dates for the mobile vaccination campaigns. No appointment is necessary for the Corona vaccination. Individuals 16 years of age and older may be vaccinated. For more information, visit .
- On Saturday, September 11, 2021, the vaccination bus will be at Sportpark Pennenfeld, Mallwitzstraße, in Bad Godesberg from 3 to 7 pm.
- On Saturday, September 11, the second vaccination bus will be at the Kulturgarten at Römerbad from 3 to 8 pm.
- On Tuesday, Sept. 14, the vaccination bus will stop at the square in front of the Bonn Opera House, Am Boeslagerhof, from 4 to 8 p.m.
- On Wednesday, Sept. 15, vaccinations will take place at Haus Vielinbusch, Oppelner Straße 130, Tannenbusch, from 1 to 6 p.m.
- On Friday, September 17, vaccination will take place in the vaccination bus on the forecourt of the Frankenbad in the old town from 5 to 9 pm.
- On Saturday, Sept. 18, the vaccination bus will be at the flea market in the Rheinaue from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Corona incidence has increased again. It is 123.4 related to 100,000 inhabitants* on Friday, September 10, 2021. There have been 408 new infections reported to the health department in the past seven days. Currently there are 679 Covid 19 cases, 1286 people are in quarantine.
Currently, 61 people from Bonn and the surrounding area who have contracted Covid-19 are in Bonn hospitals. 29 people are being cared for in normal wards, 32 are in intensive care units, and 18 of them have to be ventilated.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)