Together with some 150 non-governmental organizations (NGOs), they form a strong network. International activities in Bonn focus on global issues of the future such as sustainability, voluntary participation, development cooperation and disaster prevention.
The City of Bonn offers numerous services to support and promote its international network of Bonn-based organizations.
The City of Bonn supports the work of the United Nations in Bonn in numerous ways, for example by
- Advertising and accompanying the organizations and their staff on site
- Promoting the work and topics of the UN in Bonn
- Providing services, organizing official functions or compiling suitable, event-related supporting programmes for conferences at the location
The City of Bonn supports the settlement and work of internationally active non-governmental organizations in the fields of environment, climate and sustainable development by
- Providing advice on administrative and legal aspects of relocation / establishment (association / corporate laws)
- Supporting the search for suitable properties
- Assisting with formalities and official matters
- Offering annual partnerships
- Providing services for employees on site
Department of International Affairs and Global Sustainability