With its attractive sales, actions and events Bonn's shops will make your shopping a pleasure. The extensive pedestrian precinct of the inner city is ideal for strolling, window-shopping and good-value deals.
The traders in the daily (except sundays) market sell fresh fruit and vegetables, delicatessen and flowers. Enjoy the hustle and bustle of a lively market square and, weather permitting, a nice cup of coffee in one of the street cafés with a view of the historic town hall.
Are you still looking for a nice present for your loved ones at home? Then visit Haribo shop or get some egg liqueur from Verpoorten, which also comes from Bonn.
Both the city center and the city districts, embedded in events, also entice Bonn residents and guests from near and far to store outside the usual opening hours on selected dates with open sales days.
- Shopping Guide Beleke (opens in a new tab)
- City Marketing Bonn (only in German) (opens in a new tab)
- Bad Godesberg Stadtmarketing (only in German) (opens in a new tab)
- Gewerbegemeinschaft Beuel (only in German) (opens in a new tab)
- Werbegemeinschaft Hardtberg (only in German) (opens in a new tab)
- Friedrichstraße Bonn (only in German) (opens in a new tab)
Don’t forget to check our events calendar for an ample choice of activities and events in Bonn.