This DAAD-funded project supports international students of the University of Bonn with their career entry. Additionally, this project offers opportunities for networking between students, international graduates and local companies in Bonn and the region. In this regard, the project team is interested in companies, which:
- are often looking for interns, volunteers and/or assistants, and would like to join our internship placement program;
- are sometimes looking for interns, volunteers and/or assistants, and would like to post their job offers on our platform (for free);
- would be interested to present their company for international students during a (online) visit or in form of a podcast interview.
If you feel addressed, please contact us via k.khruluni-bonnde.
For more information, please visit: iStart (opens in a new tab)
The International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience (IAESTE) is an international organization that offers subject-related internships in over 80 countries worldwide. After students have gained basic knowledge in their field of study IAESTE provides them with the opportunity to work for employers abroad where they can practically apply this knowledge in a real working environment. During an internship, students and employers can benefit from fresh ideas and new perspectives, improve their language skills and broaden their network internationally.
The IAESTE team is always looking for companies in Bonn which
- are looking for qualified and motivated interns from abroad
- would like to offer internships according to their schedule and requirements
- would like to benefit from IAESTE’s support of their interns outside of the workplace.
If you feel addressed, please contact us via iaesteuni-bonnde.
More information available here: IAESTE (opens in a new tab)