From here you can directly go to the following sections:
Language and service |
content section |
Main navigation |
Print page, recommend page
| special webpage functions
The following key combinations brings you to the main categories:
- [ALT] + 0 : Home, service
- [ALT] + 1 : Local Government & Public Services online
- [ALT] + 2 : Tourism & Culture, Sport & Leisure
- [ALT] + 3 : Family & Society, Education & Social Issues
- [ALT] + 4 : Environment & Health, Planning, Building & Living
- [ALT] + 5 : Business & Science, International Issues
Get more service using these hotkeys:
- [ALT] + 6 : Search
- [ALT] + 7 : Headwords
- [ALT] + 8 : Sitemap
- [ALT] + 9 : Print page
March 9, 2014
Bonn’s citizens love to stroll in the Rheinaue Leisure Park, specially because of the flowers and their scent.
The Garden of the Blind is 2,000 square metres in size and was inaugurated in 1983 to enable also blind persons to enjoy the flora of the Park. There is a bronze slab near the entrance with a map giving an overview of the entire garden. Of course, inscriptions are also in braille, as are the explanations of the names of the plants, eg. thyme, peony, carnation, rosemary.
Touching the plants is explicitly encouraged.
Last update: February 14, 2008
back to anchor link