From here you can directly go to the following sections:
Language and service |
content section |
Main navigation |
Print page, recommend page
| special webpage functions
The following key combinations brings you to the main categories:
- [ALT] + 0 : Home, service
- [ALT] + 1 : Local Government & Public Services online
- [ALT] + 2 : Tourism & Culture, Sport & Leisure
- [ALT] + 3 : Family & Society, Education & Social Issues
- [ALT] + 4 : Environment & Health, Planning, Building & Living
- [ALT] + 5 : Business & Science, International Issues
Get more service using these hotkeys:
- [ALT] + 6 : Search
- [ALT] + 7 : Headwords
- [ALT] + 8 : Sitemap
- [ALT] + 9 : Print page
February 26, 2017
Are you interested in our city, its history and its present?
Do you want to learn about the nearer and more distant environs of your home?
Are your looking for material for editing a company or a club paper or for compiling an essay?
Are you an amateur of genealogy?
Then we are your partner. The city archives and the historical library of the city and our third section dealing with the historical documentation of the city are open to all citizens, be it for an individual query or scientific research. We put our material at your disposal and it is our pleasure to give you advice.
Last update: February 14, 2017
back to anchor link